How do I file a police report?

Call Central Dispatch at (574) 372-9511 to request an officer come to your location within the City of Warsaw, or come to the police station at 2191 E. Fort Wayne Street.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a police report?
2. How do I get a copy of the police report I filed?
3. How do I pay a parking ticket?
4. What is needed for an out-of-state vehicle title check?
5. Can the police do anything about my neighbor's loud music?
6. What if I see a suspicious person in my neighborhood?
7. Why did a speeding police car turn off its lights and siren after it got through a red light?