The Clerk-Treasurer's Office is responsible for:
- Advertising bids and other legal notices, budgets, ordinances, financial reports, etc.
- Preparing budgets, transfers of funds, bank reconciliations, federal and state audits, and payment of claim vouchers
- Daily deposits of revenue received from city departments.
- Recording with the county all tax abatements, public rights of way, alley openings and closings, deeds and abstracts for municipal property
- Maintaining payroll, taxes, and other withholdings; service records; wage and salary ordinances; life, health, and specialty insurances; payroll deduction plans; PERF or Police and Fire pension plans; and workers' compensation
- Financial management of grants awarded to the city through various city departments
- Maintains contracts authorized by the Board of Public Works & Safety
102 S. Buffalo St.
Warsaw, IN 46580
Ph: (574) 372-9545
Fx: (574) 372-9504
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Submit an Online
Request or Concern